The Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer balances surface lipids and water with the healing properties of prickly pear cactus and the fatty acids in olive oil.
- Provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
Cacteen Balancing Moisturizer
- Use a small, pea-sized amount daily morning and evening to hydrate the skin.
- Apply after cleansing and exfoliating/toning the skin.
- Normal/combination skin
- Sensitive skin
- AquaCacteen® (Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Cactus) Stem Extract) is rich in essential amino acids, antioxidants, and water-binding polysaccharides. It hydrates, smoothes, and protects the skin from environmental stress.
- Olivem® (Cetearyl Olivate, and Sorbitan Olivate) is a combination of fatty acids that restore and maintain the integrity of the skin barrier.
- Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (PCA) is a component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and has a very potent hydrating and moisturizing power. It is nonirritating and non-allergenic, and it is a humectant with moisture-binding ability.
- Bisabolol (L-Alpha) acts as an anti-inflammatory, promotes wound healing, reduces sensitivity, and alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation.
- Spin Trap entraps reactive oxygen species to restore proper chemical structure and spin to destructive molecules. It also limits lipid peroxidation and free radical damage.
- Phycocyanin is a natural blue pigment derived from spirulina, a blue-green algae, with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.