Glycolic/Retinol Pads are designed to gently and progressively renew the skin to provide brightening, clarifying, and restoring benefits to all skin types in need of perfecting.
- Brightens the appearance of pigmentation spots
- Assists with surface renewal and resurfacing
- Lessens future breakouts
- Assists in anti-wrinkle actions
Glycolic and Retinol Pads
- Use the Glycolic/Retinol Pads 2 – 3 times per week for pore refinement or acneic skin. For best penetration of this product, use with the Glycolic Cleanser and/or Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask.
- For hyperpigmentation or melasma, use daily morning and evening to spot treat, applying only to pigmented areas. Reduce frequency after pigmentation has lightened.
- Do not rinse; let the product stay on the skin
- Glycolic Acid 2% - loosens cell connections to exfoliate the skin and promote cell turnover; refines the texture of the skin for a smooth, soft surface; promotes clear skin
- Arbutin 4% - inhibits melanin production to prevent discoloration while lifting away dark spots, age spots, and melasma
- Kojic acid 3% - inhibits the formation of tyrosinase to prevent discoloration; gentle alternative to hydroquinones
- Retinol - vitamin A that provides visible anti-aging benefits by improving cell metabolism; also aids in exfoliating the skin