The Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask exfoliates while brightening to promote a clear, healthy skin tone.
- Resurfaces and refines the skin
- Lessens visible aging
- Brightens skin
- Provides chemical and physical exfoliation
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Assists in skin rejuvenation
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask
- For most skin types, use this product with the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week. The Glycolic Cleanser breaks up the dead, keratinized skin, and the Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub/Mask polishes off the dead skin. The retinol also starts desquamating the follicle lining so impactions can purge.
- For sensitive skin or rosacea, use this product with the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week.
- For use as a mask, apply a thin layer and allow the actives to penetrate into the skin for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add a minimal amount of water and rub gently in circular motions—no rough scrubbing. Then remove completely with water.
- Jojoba Beads provide the physical exfoliation component of the product. They gently buff away dead surface debris and leave behind jojoba esters, which are a moisture retaining component of natural skin sebum.
- Kojic Acid (2%) lightens skin discolorations, slows the production of melanin, and assists in maintaining desired skin coloration after aggressive depigmentation treatments.
- Retinol dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smoothes the skin, and stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) is an astringent that purifies, tones, and brightens the skin. It also promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Malic Acid (L) enhances desquamation of the stratum corneum and improves the appearance of the skin.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract encourages healthy circulation and provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation. It is also anti-inflammatory.